According to ViClarity.com the advantages of using spreadsheets for tracking compliance are as follows:
- Spreadsheets are quite cheap and many people feel comfortable and confident within using them.
- Spreadsheets are capable for reporting simple requirements.
However, they say there are also disadvantages to using spreadsheets to track compliance issues:
- Using spreadsheets can be very time consuming and employees can spend a vast amount of time collecting the right data.
- They require a lot of manual work.
- Spreadsheets also require a lot of updates, in which employees must take time learning about.
Ideally companies realistically need a single integration system in which delivers reports, instead of having multiple ones.
To read more visit the link below: